- November, 2017 - ZSFab was selected by the Zhejiang government as an investment-worthy startups.
- October, 2017 - ZSFab demonstrated its prototypes to several chief surgeons in Grade III A hospitals in China - including Jishuitan Hospital, Beijing People’s Hospital, etc. - and practical applications and needs were confirmed.
- June, 2017 - The ZSFab executive team was invited to witness - in real time - dozens of knee and hip implant replacement surgeries.
- June, 2017 - ZSFab was invited to give a talk on 3D printing application in spine surgery - especially in the design of cage implants - at the Second Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University, and an official partnership was established during this talk.
- March 23, 2017 - ZSFab was invited to give a talk on 3D printing application in orthopedic surgeries at Weill Cornell University.
- February, 2017 - ZSFab was invited to give a talk on 3D printing applications in the general medical field to Harvard Medical School Scholars and Doctors.