We are looking for talented individuals that enjoy
working in a highly dynamic startup environment
to help us accomplish our goals!
If interested in the following positions, please apply with your CV.
Have other thoughts？Please contact us。
Summary Of Role
The CAE Engineer role is responsible for simulating and optimizing Medical device developed by ZSFab, including Medical implants and surgical guides. The ideal candidate has a strong background in Finite Element Analysis and optimization.
• Support strategic planning and deployment of CAE modeling processes to accelerate product development
• Programming skills to develop robust solutions, GUI’s, and post-process output results
• Translate actual problem to FEA model, select the best solution and perform in an efficient way
• Actively participate in product development, process improvement & problem-solving teams
• Interpret FEA results and convert them to design suggestions that will guide product
• Use FEA to investigate opportunities in reducing cost & limit required testing
• Correlate FEA model with field observations and/or lab results
• Documentation of analysis is expected in the form of detailed technical reports, presentations & management updates
• Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, or related field of
study with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in FEA
• Excellent understanding of Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and structural optimization methods
• Must have knowledge of Python Scripting Language
• An understanding of product development process & quality systems
• Highly motivated and results driven individual
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers & management
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work effectively as a member of domestic or
• Knowledge of additive manufacturing technology
• Experience with Simulia’s Isight and Tosca software packages
• Experience with material constitutive model development
• Experience with programming in C++ and Fortran
• Graphical User Interface (GUI) Development Experience
Product Development Engineer
• Conduct market research on 3D printed medical implants, identify trends and opportunities in applications.
• Conduct analysis of user profile, user demand and competitors, develop strategies for innovative medical implants development.
• Conduct in-depth analysis of core design features of medical implants and provide inputs for high-performance/next-generation medical implants designs.
• Define product features and implement prototypes of medical implants using 3D modeling tools.
• Validate designs by conducting physical experiments or Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
• Collect feedback from users, surgeons, and iterate designs as needed.
• Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical engineering, materials engineering or related majors.
• 2+ years of product development experience, preferably in medical device area.
• Proficient in 3D modeling tools, such as Solidworks, etc. Familiar with FEA simulation tools.
• Strong user demand analysis and logical thinking abilities.
• Good communication, responsible, self-motivated and teamwork player.
• Chinese speaking is a plus.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
1. Responsible for planning and implementing sales strategies
2. Responsible for selling medical products, equipment, and services to hospitals, surgical centers, doctors' offices, and clinics
3. Establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communications and in-person appointments
4. Provide product demonstrations and support in the operating room, direct both surgeons and nursing staff regarding the use of our implants and instruments
5. Build and maintain strong business relationships with surgeons and hospital staff
6. Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications. Collect competitive data and remain current on industry, customer, and competitive trends
7. Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required
1. Bachelor's degree or higher
2. Demonstrated ability to relate to customers and constituents within the orthopedic/spine/sports medicine market
3. 2-5 years demonstrated sales success in medical industry
4. Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
5. Driver's License
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
1. MS Office required.
2. Strong public speaking and communication skills are required.
3. Strong sense of urgency is important.
• Greater Boston Area